1. Box Testing explicitly tests the usefulness of the software and doesn’t pay regard to interior plan.
2. White Box Testing checks the different inward software and codings that the software is based on. Code inclusion is the fundamental factor.
3. Unit Testing manages the checking of the modules that the software is broken into and requires point by point information on coding, subsequently normally done by the developers.
4. Steady Integration Testing tests the application constantly to ensure that the different included capacities works consummately.
5. Coordination Testing checks the modules when they are incorporated with one another and beneficiary reliance.
6. Utilitarian Testing manages the yield that the software gives because of explicit information sources gave.
7. Framework Testing gives test results to the entire framework at a go as opposed to checking the different modules. It gives an everywhere on the outcome for the whole software framework.
8. Start to finish Testing shows how the software you have created will work in a climate which is same as this present reality.
9. Rational soundness Testing tests the software for its dependability. It stretches the software to as far as possible to show how it would function under tension.
10. Relapse Testing is one of the significant sorts of software testing which covers the whole software and shows you the different alterations which the modules requirement for the software to be sans bug.
11. Acknowledgment Testing checks whether the software is sufficient with the necessities of the client or the end client who will thusly choose the prominence of the software.
12. Burden Testing checks how the software will respond under tension or inordinate burden. Different measures of burden are added to the framework to check the reaction time under the condition and the usefulness is along these lines checked.
13. Stress Testing puts unnecessary weight on the software, even past as far as possible, and checks the efficiency of the software under the furthermore focused on climate.
14. Execution Testing will check the exhibition capacity of the framework under different certifiable conditions that the software may confront once dispatched on the lookout.
15. Ease of use Testing checks the simplicity with which another client will have the option to adjust to the software, the ease of use of the interface and the perfection of the stream.
16. Introduce/Uninstall Testing checks the simplicity of establishment of the software and the different overhauls that will be accessible after some time for the software just as the time taken for uninstalling the equivalent.
17. Recuperation Testing checks the time taken for the software to mend up from likely crashes, disappointments of equipment and different magnamous issues that it could confront once dispatched for public use.
18. Security Testing checks the straightforwardness or trouble that the programmers will face to infiltrate the specific software.
19. Similarity Testing manages the manner in which the software will respond within the sight of different other software, the equipment of the framework and the different working frameworks that it will run on.
20. Correlation Testing tests the software to its past form in order to perceive how much more grounded or frail it has become after the alterations.
21. Alpha Testing is done in the house by establishing a virtual or phony climate comprising of end clients to check this present reality experience.
22. Beta Testing is the last testing done by this present reality clients who will utilize the software in future as well.